There is more to get than to ask for

 

There is more to get than to ask for
There is more to get than to ask for

He is one of the stars who have brought sure success at the box office. In the last few years, Taapsee Pannu has given hit films like 'Manmorzia', 'Badla'. However, like many other Bollywood stars, his time is not going well. His film 'Dobara' which released last week did not do well. Another film 'Shabaash Mithu' which was released a few days ago also failed at the box office. Of course, Taapsee doesn't care about this. He thinks that everyone's life has ups and downs. It's part of life. After starting with South Indian movies, Taapsee has become one of the top actresses in Bollywood. The actress considers herself lucky for the height that her life has reached.


He started his career a century ago. Although a girl from Delhi, her acting career started in South India. After starting his acting career with Telugu films, he entered Bollywood in 2013. The first Hindi film 'Chashme Baddur' was however a major flop. Regarding her career in Dakshini films, Taapsee said, 'I worked in 10 Dakshini films before coming to Bollywood. But after coming to Mumbai, it is said to completely remove the southern takmata from the body. Otherwise everyone here will see me as a southern heroine. So I had to start over.'


Recalling the memory of her first Hindi film, Taapsee said, 'I still remember, on the sets of "Chashme Baddur", Rishiji (Kapoor) asked me how many South films I had worked in. He jokingly called me a veteran actor when I said that I had done 10 films.


However, the actress also said that it has become easy for her to get known all over India as she has worked in the film world of North and South, 'People now think of me as a Pan India star. My Dakshini film was dubbed in Hindi and played in the North. And Hindi films are dubbed and shown in South India.'


Taapsee has completed an era in her career this year. About this 12-year film-journey, he said, 'When I look back, I think I got much more than what I asked for. I never thought I would be an actress. But now I am working in Shah Rukh Khan's film. I think this is a bonus for me. So I don't break down easily, and I don't blame. It seems, should be grateful for everything.'


Taapsee thinks that every human being has ups and downs in life. When nothing good happens to him, he looks back. He thought to himself, where he was and where he had arrived.


Red more

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.